Swift Code: WPACAU2S
Written by barrythomas
You will be issued with your own personal identification number (PIN) which is forwarded to you within a few days of receiving your Cuecard or Visa Card. Every time you use your card you will be required to enter in your PIN in order to prove that you are the owner. It is therefore very important that your PIN is memorised and not stored with your card for security.
You should follow the guidelines below to protect against unauthorised use of plastic card and PIN. These guidelines provide examples of security measures only and will not determine your liability for any losses resulting from unauthorised EFT Transactions. Liability for such transactions are contained within the conditions of use of the card outlined in our Product Disclosure Statement. Copies of the PDS can also be obtained from any branch of Hunter United.
Guidelines for Ensuring the Security of your card and PIN:
- Sign the card as soon as you receive it;
- Keep the card in a safe place;
- If you change the PIN, you must not select a PIN that represents your birth date or a recognisable part of your name;
- Never write the PIN on the card;
- Never write the PIN on anything that is kept with or near the card;
- Never lend the card to anybody;
- Never tell or show the PIN to another person;
- Use care to prevent anyone seeing PIN being entered at Electronic Equipment;
- Immediately report the loss, theft or unauthorised use of the card to Hunter United;
- Examine your periodical statement immediately upon receiving it to identify and report, as soon as possible, any instances where the card has been used without your authority; and
- Immediately notify Hunter United of any change of address.
What if my card is lost or stolen?
Refer to the Terms and Conditions of Cuecard available in branch for details of how to report the loss, theft or unauthorised use of the card or PIN.
LOST/STOLEN REDICARD/VISA HOTLINE
Australia wide toll free: 1800 224 004
From overseas: +61 2 9959 7480