page top

Attention: open in a new window. Print


We’ve partnered with QBE Insurance to bring you a comprehensive range of insurances to cover you and your belongings while you’re living life to the full!

Home Insurance

Home owner, tenant or landlord, you want to protect the things that matter. We can cover your home and contents for scenarios you've thought of and some you probably haven't. It's insurance you can depend on and a small investment for peace of mind.

  • Flexible excess options
  • Choose your level of cover
  • Receive a multi-policy discount when you insure your car as well

Get a Quote

Make an Enquiry


Car Insurance

You want insurance you can depend on, at the right price. We can help. However you get around, with QBE you can be confident that if things go wrong we'll go all out to get you moving again - with maximum speed and minimal disruption.

  • Choose your level of cover
  • New car replacement option on comprehensive insurance for cars less than 4 years old
  • Receive a multi-policy discount when you insure your home as well

Get a Quote

Make an Enquiry


Lifestyle Insurance

Caravans, boats and motorcycles play an important part in your lifestyle and should be protected against damage or theft. Suitable for:

  • Caravans
  • Boats/pleasure craft
  • Motorcycles

1800 10 10 63

Make an Enquiry



CTP Insurance (NSW)

Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance, is as the name suggests, mandatory. If you, or anyone driving your car, causes an accident in which someone else is injured it'll cover the cost of their compensation claim. Which means they get the help they need, and you won't be left facing the bill.

  • Competitive prices
  • Fast online quotes
  • Discounts for good drives over 30

Get a Quote

Make an Enquiry


Useful Links

Insurance policies are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 and/or Integrity Life (Australia) Limited ABN 83 089 981 073 AFSL 245492. Hunter United Employees’ Credit Union Limited ABN 68 087 650 182, AFSL 238316 (‘Hunter United’) can arrange, vary, renew and cancel the following QBE issued insurance: Building and Contents Insurance, Landlord Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance and Loan Insurance. Hunter United can refer customers to QBE for the following insurance: Pleasurecraft Insurance, Caravan Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance and Compulsory Third Party (CTP) NSW Insurance.

Hunter United will receive a commission from QBE based on the premium paid for each policy. Terms, conditions, cover limits and acceptance criteria apply. Any advice on this site does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider whether it is appropriate for you and read the relevant QBE Product Disclosure Statement before acquiring any product.


Are You Eligible?

Get a high rate of return & the freedom to access your money anytime.

Learn More

You Won't Regret It

Product is the No Regrets Home Loan, suitable for owner occupied loans over $400K.

Learn More

Managing Coronavirus

Temporary closure of Charlestown and Jesmond branches from Monday March 23 2020. Reduced Saturday morning branch operations.

Learn More

We’ve Got Your Term Deposit Covered

Deposits >$2K can earn 1.80% in a 5 month term deposit. Limited time only. Conditions apply.

Learn More

Need to Make a CCI Insurance Claim?

Follow the link for some important information from QBE, our insurance partner, on making claims at this time.

Learn More

Did You Know?

Your total deposits up to $250,000 are guaranteed by the Governments Financial Claims Scheme.

Learn More

Life Changing Personal Loans

With a loan for just about everything, you could start living the life you’ve always wanted.

Learn More